Harman

Truth and the problems it has caused me

7 posts in this topic

So when i was watching leo i do always remember him talking about truth i dont know specifically of the top of my head but i do remember it. And today ive realised that truth is getting at my. How so? Well i have been trying to live a meaningful life but because of this voice in my head thats like stop lets examine the weakness or the traps for example as simple as talking to girls. whats the traps?= thinking that this is love when really it may not be, becoming too reliant on her to give me something that i dont know how to give myself, the fear of how i would respond when she would leave and how would i respond.  I think what has happened is that i do this with near enough everything and what it has caused is for me to not do much with my life and has caused me to be scared and to do anything because i might be scared of the traps of where my mind will during these activities or anything. And also with me not knowing much or beliefing in me means that i respond by not doing much at all. 

Ps i havent really explained this problem to well but if any of replys come ill try to answer your questions as i still im not sure upon this problem but i know that it has made my excitement for life become nothibg which is scary for me because im only 18 so it is quite scary to have this happen for a while so it would appreciated for more clarity.

I think you are describing nihilism, so watch that episode if there is no point to stuff then there is no point saying there is no point, but you can make things that work for you by creating your own meaning etc. Highest truths just shows there is nothing but there is no conflict if your ego cant handle it..just create your own there is a trap in everything you cant have a cake and eat it too...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

@Harman actually, depression is not an issue. Don't buy into it. By that I mean, don't buy into that set of feelings, states and thoughts being some sort of solid "thing" and then being "wrong". Simply go with it.

Trust Life :)❤️✋

+ the way it works is that a new Level of Being opens up... the old self, separate self, is still there. But now, it is clearly Seen to be empty. You simply have to catch up with your identity to your Realization. Surrender the bits of the separate self that are feeling useless, and really - are already dying. Don't run in circles sustaining that self in some mindless activity. Stop and give the self back to God.

@Vajra i dont know its that but again it could be i wish i had that feeling or understanding that it was that also if this is some new opening of a new being opening then i dont know if it is the being i want to be because all i see is a lot of nothing and darkness again i dont know or understand what yiu said at a level but i am always greatful for your response thank you.

@NoSelfSelf i apreciate that i think i am too scared or not too on creating meaning in things or that matter to me but im not sure about the analogy you used and the trap bit is all i didnt get but thank you for your response.

@Harman Yeah. The nothing and darkness is a perspective you are experiencing. The new Level of Being is not it. Rather, the darkness and the nothing is how your old identity relates to the fact, that you as Being are already deeper. The Being itself is just Being. Relax, not just the body, but everything. Your mind,  your perception... all of it. Just let the whole freaking out about the 'nothing and darkness' go, and then you'll be in a position to let go of the 'nothing and darkness' itself. Come Home :)