Jannes

A beginner guide to spirituality

2 posts in this topic

Leo you have very little videos that are made for beginners when it comes to spirituality. The first video I ever watched from you was the „no bullshit guide to meditation“ and then I got hooked by the clearness in which you explained things and I watched another video a year later or so. But I think I am more of an exception, because either people already know about spirituality and deepen their understanding through your videos or they click away from a 2 hour video that explains just one facet in great detail. Also because you have such a deep and holistic understanding of spirituality I think you could make a really concise video about spirituality so newbies can get a general idea of spirituality in a decent amount of time. Also a lot of your followers (me included) might want to share your spiritual content to non spiritual friends but the problem is that there isn’t something non heavy or starter friendly to share really.

Questions that should be covered:

1) Why spirituality is real and not just wishful thinking

2) What actual spirituality looks like

3) What you can gain from spirituality but also what the dangers are

4) How to get started (A simple guide on how to reach the first awakenings to verify for yourself that spirituality is real and to get you hooked)

5) „If you want to go deeper into this work I have hundreds of videos that cover spiritual topics in depth“