Topspin715

Video transcripts

3 posts in this topic

Do any of these videos have transcripts anywhere?  Youtube has built in transcript function but the formatting is so bad that it isn't particularly useful.  Some of the topics I would prefer to read/skim through in 30 min to an hour in case I am interested but would like to find highlights.

@Topspin715  I use http://youtubetranscript.com/

It's also good to watch the videos along with this tool because it lets you track easily the exact sections where Leo said something just by clicking on the lines.

There are also the transcripts of the first 100 or so videos on his website: actualized.org/articles

Just choose a category and go to the older videos. They have transcripts.

Life Purpose journey

Presence. Goodness. Grace. Love.

On 12/09/2022 at 5:29 PM, Topspin715 said:

Do any of these videos have transcripts anywhere?  Youtube has built in transcript function but the formatting is so bad that it isn't particularly useful.  Some of the topics I would prefer to read/skim through in 30 min to an hour in case I am interested but would like to find highlights.

just toggle off timestamps, and then scroll to bottom and hold cursor down and move up to highlight all text then copy then paste into your favorite text software