Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bird Larry

Why We Should Not Answer Every Question People Demand From Us

3 posts in this topic

There is a limit to one’s faculty to answer everyone’s questions. Nobody has the time and the space enough to do so, even if he desires to. And, it is not necessary to answer everyone’s questions. Maybe, there are very few good questions in the world. Possibly, there is only one good question in this world, all others are not. Because there is only one truth, not 100 truths, therefore, there is only one question to ask. And with that question the answer will follow automatically. They say that there lies an answer inside every question, because there is no answer without a question to exist with from the beginning.

We have so many idiots in this world and so often they run the world. They demand some children or an employee to answer their same idiotic question. They are not respectful or careful when asking. Often so, since they are idiots, they demand it. Often so, since they are idiots, they judge you if you don’t answer the way they want you to. Often, you know if someone is asking a good question just by their attitude towards you when they are asking. Are they demanding or are they respectful. Are they judging or are they willing to learn, whether your answer is right or not: their disdain for learning will show you their idiocies anyway.

The school system, the surveys, the companies love asking stupid questions. My problem isn’t with questions itself. My problem is with people who are asking questions not really to learn, but they are to judge. They aren’t asking in order to gain knowledge or help you, they are asking to assess you. Who are they? Are they my father? My mother?

My problem with these idiots is that they aren’t really asking questions in the first place. To truly ask a question implies you are here to learn about existence. To truly ask a question implies you aren’t here to judge the universe by your own biases. To truly ask a question implies you love yourself and the other enough in order to gain true knowledge of the Earth.

First people must stop feeling the social pressure to answer stupid questions. Unless the question truly disturbs you in the deep sense, I insist there is no use. If the question is an annoyance, then the question has no use. Annoyance and disturbance is a different phenomenon. Annoyance is an attack on the senses, which is fatal. Disturbance is an attack on the ego, which is beneficial. Second, true questions arises not from the other, but from oneself. One must first learn to ask his own questions, not rely on others to ask it for them. Because in the true sense, the other doesn’t really exist in life. The world consist of mind, it is never the other or the ‘me’. Therefore, to rely answering questions on either of the two, ‘thou’ or the ‘I’ becomes irrelevant to our daily reality. When both ‘thou’ and ‘I’ collide down, the true existence arises which is the True self. Only there can we ask true questions! And that only arises not from the other, but from oneself!

It is not that we should not answer other people’s questions. We answer them when there is relevance to the situation. I advise to anyone reading, not to answer irrelevant questions on this Earth. Once Pilates had asked Jesus ‘What is Truth?’, and it was said in the Bible that Jesus had not answered. Once Buddha had been asked the same question, and the same had happened to the questioner. Why should we answer every question?

[출처] I'm Not Answering To Your Idiotic Questions|작성자 cc0165

Questions are perfectly okay if they're being asked in Good Faith.

That said, not every topic is deserving of respect and consideration (ie Climate Change denial).

I'm writing a philosophy book! Check it out at : https://7provtruths.org/

I think that one can get closer to the truth with asking many good questions. One question isn't enough, it's still good because it's the begining of the journey but it's not enough.

Yes, it's suck that many or most of the questions being asked are judgmental, not good enough and annoying and it's ok not to answer them.

The type of questions one has represents his evolutionary stage of consciousness, I would try to look at this with more compassion- It will naturally reduce the annoyance.   

Another reason not to answer is that we aren't always know or aware to the answers or our answers might be useless or even cause damage to ourselves and others.

There are many cases when better to say nothing. It's ok to say nothing.

Let Love In