The Mystical Man

Back to Hogwarts

6 posts in this topic

Any Potter fans here?⚡

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

Potter.jpg

What a story. We will never experience anything like this again. It is a unique phenomenon. 

Edited by The Mystical Man

"Make a gift of your life and lift all mankind by being kind, considerate, forgiving, and compassionate at all times, in all places, and under all conditions, with everyone as well as yourself. That is the greatest gift anyone can give." - Dr. David R. Hawkins

First time I watched a HP movie was in 2016, a bit late to the party. Then I watched the entire saga. big fan.

A new PS5 game is going to be released soon. 

Edited by UnbornTao

6 hours ago, UnbornTao said:

A new Harry Potter game for playstation is going to be released soon.

Hogwarts Legacy? Can't wait. 

I can't believe I've never watched this before. It's funny, but it's also kinda sad.

This video has been popping up in my recommended for a while. I finally decided to click on it. It's funnier than expected.

"You think I'm joking, Potter?"

??

Edited by The Mystical Man