Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Razard86

Why I love Spirituality

6 posts in this topic

Before Spirituality I was the overly analytical logical type, took everything serious, was a moralist, very judgmental, and I never realized how stiff and stern it made me. Now I was a bit creative so I did have some balance to my logic, but in general I was too stiff and rigid for my liking and Spirituality has shown me I am allowed to laugh, be silly, be a little of a jokester, a prankster also. It has allowed me to release the childish aspect of me that lives in us all.

Its liberating. Like today I created a song in my head and I started dancing to it. It amazing how you can just CHOOSE to be happy and can change your mood at will!! Its amazing!! Life is truly what you make of it if you give yourself the FREEDOM to choose and BE it.

Its so amazing when you realize that only you give yourself the PERMISSION to be happy. 

1. CHOOSE to smile FOR NO REASON.

2. CHOOSE to dance FOR NO REASON.

3. CHOOSE to laugh FOR NO REASON.

You say life is meaningless? Exactly!!! So create your own meaning, your own reason!! I have truly understood now why the highest Spiritual Gurus practice "non interference." They only intervene if they believe it necessary but more often than not they don't interfere with anything. They practice full on radical acceptance/love with what is. Why? Because its pure perfection. 

Its so amazing!!! Spiritual Gurus are just like kids. Kids can have fun with anything!! They can have fun with their fingers, their hands!!! We miss out on how amazing life is, because we are CONDITIONED to be serious!!! LOL. Let loose, explore, and bask in the perfection that is!! If people think you are insane, for connecting with your inner child then understand they are telling you that anxiety, and depression are sane LOL.

Anyway I am so grateful for you all on this forum. It is an honor to have such a community where we can share spirituality. I know I may trigger some of you, and I have gotten triggered before (which I thank you for that now I know what I need to work on) but its all love in the end. Thank you all, you are my spiritual family! Now....LETS DANCE!!! LOL!

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

spirituality is reality. Without spirituality, a human is a half-dead being, a victim of fear. I am starting a sailboat business, today I have just arrived in the Canary Islands after a 7-day solo trip across the Atlantic in a really old 8m sailboat, without motor, without electronics. I have slept perhaps 2 hours a day, setting the alarm clock every 35 minutes, I have gone without reading, with just enough food, in a wet and hard bed, the same wet clothes, totally isolated in the hardness of the sea, and I saw how my mind , at first really suffering, was becoming solid, clear, perfect, adapted. my fear at night has been zero. my doubts, zero. Without spirituality, this would have been worse than a punishment cell. I have never felt lonely. the path of the human being is this. the human being without spirituality is a sick madman lost in the suffering of the mind. we humans must transcend, en masse, and abandon the horror of mental isolation

2 hours ago, Breakingthewall said:

spirituality is reality. Without spirituality, a human is a half-dead being, a victim of fear. I am starting a sailboat business, today I have just arrived in the Canary Islands after a 7-day solo trip across the Atlantic in a really old 8m sailboat, without motor, without electronics. I have slept perhaps 2 hours a day, setting the alarm clock every 35 minutes, I have gone without reading, with just enough food, in a wet and hard bed, the same wet clothes, totally isolated in the hardness of the sea, and I saw how my mind , at first really suffering, was becoming solid, clear, perfect, adapted. my fear at night has been zero. my doubts, zero. Without spirituality, this would have been worse than a punishment cell. I have never felt lonely. the path of the human being is this. the human being without spirituality is a sick madman lost in the suffering of the mind. we humans must transcend, en masse, and abandon the horror of mental isolation

Wow man that is powerful!! I wish you safe passage back from your trip!!! Also....how are you typing this right now?

You are a selfless LACK OF APPEARANCE, that CONSTRUCTS AN APPEARANCE. But that appearance can disappear and reappear and we call that change, we call it time, we call it space, we call it distance, we call distinctness, we call it other. But notice...this appearance, is a SELF. A SELF IS A CONSTRUCTION!!! 

So if you want to know the TRUTH OF THE CONSTRUCTION. Just deconstruct the construction!!!! No point in playing these mind games!!! No point in creating needless complexity!!! The truth of what you are is a BLANK!!!! A selfless awareness....then that means there is NO OTHER, and everything you have ever perceived was JUST AN APPEARANCE, A MIRAGE, AN ILLUSION, IMAGINARY. 

Everything that appears....appears out of a lack of appearance/void/no-thing, non-sense (can't be sensed because there is nothing to sense). That is what you are, and what arises...is made of that. So nonexistence, arises/creates existence. And thus everything is solved.

1 hour ago, Razard86 said:

Also....how are you typing this right now?

Because i just arrived, as i said

1 minute ago, Breakingthewall said:

Because i just arrived, as i said

Way to embody it in real life, walking the talk. Keep it up man!

19 minutes ago, Razard86 said:

Way to embody it in real life, walking the talk. Keep it up man!

Of course, this to live to the fullest. the absolute is, it's not going to move. There is no rush to get to it. but this fascinating game must be played to the fullest. deepened to the maximum. it can be much more fascinating, more real, more profound. If you give yourself to it, your mind becomes clear, understands more every day. you realize that yesterday there was fog in your mind. there is today too. How clear can you get? how much can you purify yourself? we will see. Not doing it is stupid. here we are. let's play seriously