Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vibroverse

Weird Insight

4 posts in this topic

You're all "crazy" enough to understand what I'm saying. The past and present and future are all in the now, in the next second I can start dreaming that I'm in the era of Descartes and having a dinner with him, or maybe I can start dreaming I'm having a dinner with someone in 2200s or something like that, instead of being in 2022. 

You are all me myself. Every person and every being and everything that is is me myself, literally and directly myself, and everything is a dream, everything is Consciousness. What you all call "me" is actually me, and your bodies and minds etc are mine, for there only is me, and I'm experiencing this space and time and continuum and duality experience. 

Reality is like a tv screen and everything is like vapor, like nothingness, which I'm forming it, without even being aware of it, into what I call reality. When I'm reading a book, I'm creating every word, every letter of it, in the moment while I'm reading it. When I'm watching a program on tv, I'm creating every bit of it in the moment. Every detail that I experience is me creating in the moment. 

Time and space and continuity and this universe and every possible universe and dimension, it is all me. Logic and mathematics and physics and knowledge, it is all me. I am that which is creating itself. I am the absolute which is experiencing itself as the relative. I am the infinite brilliance that is self forming. 

Creating an idea of a past and me and you in order to make sense of This. Creating an idea of physics and biology and evolution etc in order to make sense of This, but there is only This, that which is creating itself and storifying itself for it is brilliance itself. This is frickin crazy shit. Every story I can frickin come up with and believe is real, because I am the frickin reality itself. Holy frickin fuck. 

I am so frickin brilliant that I'm limiting my brilliance to play the human game for YOU ? This just cannot be explained, this can only be experienced for it is the frickin experience of becoming time and then experiencing the idea of evolving in it, in the space and time as this individual that is Vibroverse, as it is known here. I'm so infinite that I can't stand it, so, yeah, here I am as this individual that is me with the "other" individuals that are you. Hello ?

And my human self cannot just grasp this level of brilliance and awesomeness, and that, I guess, is why It is limiting Itself in the forms of us to be able to experience an evolution and space and time etc, in a way that makes sense to the human one, because he would lose his mind if he could grasp this all at once. So, he needs to find the balance, the frickin balance. The state of being is the only frickin thing that matters for it is the frickin point of balance. 

Edited by Vibroverse

And it even is possible for me to become a totally different person, or an alien even, who has always been an alien, with the memories and biology and history etc of that alien. Or I can even become a bird, as, again, a being that has always been a bird, in a sense like the butterfly story of Chuang Tzu. This Holy Shit is frickin limitless, but It is limiting itself to not lose its mind, to stay sane, mmmm. To evolve with sanity, peacefully and in a satisfying, in a sense, way, perhaps, hmm, or something like that. 

Edited by Vibroverse

State of being is everything. It's darn everything. God is the Logos orchestrating all infinity and infinite possibilities in an ordered way so that we can have the experience of space and time and etc. Thank God. 

Edited by Vibroverse