Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jannes

How to move forward in life when you have many priorities

2 posts in this topic

There are 3 big priorities in my life right now. 

1) Sex/getting a gf / strategy: more socializing (starting an acting class and a swim course soon, looking out for student parties)

2) Finding my LP: strategy: doing the LP course making another plan after that

3) Spirituality/ reaching a nondual state: strategy: 5meo dmt + contemplation 

All of these 3 things feel incredible urgent to me in their own way so I can’t really prioritize them. And all of them aren’t easy quick fixes, they all need a lot of emotional effort to be handled. So I would need to focus on one of them at a time to succeed. But the problem is that I feel like I loose the other ones by doing that. And that is just unacceptable to my psyche because all of these 3 things are absolutely necessary. For example if I soziale a lot I cant talk about spirituality and fall for low consciousness group thinking. So I loose interest in spirituality and a bit in my LP. But I feel like it’s vice versa because spirituality makes me less social because I am only interested in depth then. (Although I am interested what other people experience after a nondual awakening regarding social life because I didn’t reach a nondual state yet). Idk how it is with my LP though. 
My thought was that I just focus on all of them at the same time but at the moment I am extremely unpassionate, slack off and feel a lot of anxiety. It’s probably because it’s to much I want to accomplish at the same time. Has anyone dealt with that? My thought right now is to keep all three aspects but lower their lower their demands. For example 1) Try to socialize at least 3 times a week, 2) Just do the LP course, no worries after that, 3) work yourself up to a strong dose of 5meo dmt, no worries what will or won’t happen.

It takes time to move along the path. Little by little is the best and most sustainable way imo. Congratulate yourself for how far you have come and for the little things you do that make you feel proud of yourself. You’re doing an acting class and swim lessons? That’s really good. Keep it up. 

"You Create Magic"