Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
trenton

A spiritual vacation

3 posts in this topic

I am back from my vacation to the rocky mountains. I think my family has developed spiritually which is fantastic news.

First we went into the mountains. On one of these hikes I sat on a rock and started meditating. My sister has the picture of me, but it was a very peaceful position. I could hear a bird and a calming wind. It was a pretty good spot but I don't have the picture.

Secondly, we went on a ghost tour. I was looking for the most convincing evidence that ghosts are real. I think around 90% of the time the photo can be rationally explained or it is fake. But on some rare occasions there images which defy all explanation. The tour guide showed me pictures of orbs, faces, squiggly lights, videos which twisted themselves, but most convincingly an image of a woman who wasn't even there. I think these are the most difficult to explain away when an entire person appears but nobody was there. She is in the bottom left corner.

Thirdly we went to the church of cannabis. There was a light show designed to mimic the effects of psychedelics so I treated like the closest thing I had to practice. They talked about religious dogmatism and how we should be more interested in questions rather than answers. I also played Galaga on the arcade machine downstairs and got about 170000 points. I'm not a world class player though because there was a strategy I didn't know about. Also I hurt my wrist.

Finally, my mom bought some cannabis based pills over the counter. I was worried at first because if she was caught taking it over state lines then she could end up in prison, but she was successful. It looks like the rest of my family will have a reduced stigma and close mindedness toward psychedelics because both my sisters want to try the cannabis. 

There were many limiting factors on this vacation. Firstly, my mom and sister were fighting very badly. Mom said some very twisted things like "if I get out of this car and end up murdered It will be on you! Live with that shit!" They both yelled "fuck you" at each other. The fights were so bad that my family asked me to sit in between the two during the service at the cannabis church. At this point I refused and laid down on the floor anyway to mimic the effects of psychedelics to the best of my abilities. Thankfully, they stopped in response this refusal and my sister joined me. Spirituality is too important to be held down by these petty fights. Maybe they knew by my behavior on the mountains that Spirituality is pretty valuable. 

Secondly, when picking out which cannabis based pills we should try my family was adamantly against me getting the kind which enhanced creativity and perception. They insisted that I got the pills which improved sleep. This was lame because I already have ocd pills with a side effect of drowsiness making sleeping pills redundant. I also understood that cannabis is already very weak compared to lsd, mushrooms, and dmt for spiritual purposes. If it doesn't enhance creativity and perception, then this is probably the weakest of all cannabis based products for spiritual purposes.

Although my family is afraid of me becoming too creative, at least they have somewhat reduced the stigma of drugs given this behavior. Their curiosity was too strong as well. The position will inevitably become "all drugs are bad unless it is a drug I use." This already is the case with alcohol and nicotine which are terrible and kill hundreds of thousands, but cannabis can be added to the list. Some of my family justifies their close mindedness to research on psychedelics, but not all of them.

There were a couple of other problems as well, but I think higher consciousness is gradually winning out and My family is becoming a little bit more open to these topics. I don't know what it would take for my mom and sister to get along.

IMG_2612.jpg

20220728_200339.jpg

Awesome man, I just got back from a retreat too. I met a guy there who said he lives near the rocky mountains, and he was glowing so I imagine it's an awesome place to be.

My family was also annoyed at the fact that I was asking a lot of questions. I think I discovered a lot of new dimensions of reality. I learned about psychic powers that people use to talk to ghosts. Apparently, it is a skill that can be developed, but the guide at the tour never figured out how to do it. She knows some people who can talk to ghosts though.

During the time a the hotel I did a lot of research on ufos. My sister was very interested in the evidence I used to show the CIA was lying. The CIA has a history of manipulating Wikipedia pages like on the Iraq was of 2003. The CIA also admitted to lying about the Roswell incident of 1947 back in 1997. The Wikipedia pages on the Roswell incident still characterize the issue as a thoroughly debunked conspiracy theory. These are the same lies from before 1997. It looks like the CIA is still lying about ufos And manipulating Wikipedia pages. My brother laughed at me at first thinking the idea of ufos is crazy. After a lot of research the evidence becomes overwhelming. This opens up a ton of questions about modern science because it demonstrates how trivial our understanding of reality is. So many of the physical laws of the universe are being clearly violated by the ufos. They have been recorded traveling at 13,000 mph whereas the fastest military jet can only fly 5,000 mph. There are scientists who struggle a lot trying to reverse engineer these things because everything we thought we knew about reality is in question and is clearly a very tiny portion of what there is to know.

Some of the tour guides talked about big foot. It sounded crazy to me at first, but then again who knows? If ghosts and ufos turned out to be real, what other secrets could reality be hiding? What is the most convincing evidence you have of big foot? Are ghosts, ufos, astrology, big foot, and so on somehow related? Maybe the aliens know how to tap into spiritual energy and combine it with engineering to make these kind blowing machines. Maybe they look like chupacabras, big foot, little men wearing silver masks that are used as a translator as some eye witnesses reported and they also have very soft bodies. It would not surprise me in the slightest if aliens knew how to talk to ghosts more effectively and manipulate them in all kinds of ways including animal sacrifices like the mutilation of cattle.

It blows my mind when I look at how many dimensions there are to reality and there are so many possibilities opening up that I didn't think of before. I think I'll look into religion and how the prophecies were shaped by astrology and the zodiac. The bible uses the number 12 a lot and it seems interesting.