Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Ezo

Infinity making love to itself again is that Big enough for you

3 posts in this topic

Infinity is my playground.  Infinity gets scared of God Infinity contemplated itself and went fuck I an m bored.  God fragmented itself again and it was fun. The question of why do you want to know why? I was there I became it. I know why and what the origin of all it is.  Why do you want to know??

GOD IS THAT FOR WHICH CREATES ITSELF GOD IS THAT IS ABSOLUTE SOVEREIGN ON TO ITSELF GOD IS THAT WHICH HAS FULLY ACCEPTED ITSELF AND TAKEN FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ITSELF And this is who u are. Yes, u are an infinite mind you are not just an aspect of infinity you are the whole totality of it. You are God playing all parts simultaneously on every plane of existence in every and all parallel realities and dimensions everything that you could ever imagine and even things that that you could never even begin to imagine. U are infinite awareness infinite will infinite intelligence infinite power infinite imagination, infinite magic infinite art infinite consciousness, and infinite Love are all one and of the same mind. And yet, you are none of these things in the literal sense of the words; nothingness and somethingness are indistinguishable from each other and are the same. There are no distinctions between you me this that and other. So is the idea of being separate from one and others there is only you.  Anyway, I love you all forever.  The infinite self-expression of your self God is infinite self-expression of itself through its other selves.  And last night I became infinity and fragmented myself again because I can. And the song was it. Thomas Barrandon - Absolute Magnitude. This is for fun. Sometimes God needs to be reminded and brought back to not being so serious and this is why I  had my 20g of cubes which will make me remember why I am God and well the rest is for you to find out.

Thanks, beautiful