Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
EugeneTheSage

Low blood pressure; temple, nose bridge pressure, tinnitus

1 post in this topic

I've started this topic earlier, and now I know that the reason of the symptoms described in the topic were other than I thought:

I thought that I experience a temple, nose bridge pressure, and tinnitus because of a sinus infection. I've done a sinus X-ray and the doctor said there is nothing there. The neurologist said that I might be experiencing these symptoms (temple, nose bridge pressure, tinnitus) due to low blood pressure. I'd do an ultrasound of neck vessels on the 12th of August and will give an update on what it discovered.

Meantime, maybe you have some insights on what may cause low blood pressure? I have some Ideas this could be because I sit a lot (I'm a 3d graphic designer and sit a lot), under exercise, overthink, being nervous (I'm currently living with my grandma and we have totally different values, she is a soviet child and I'm SD stage yellow. I also often think about other relatives that have different attitudes towards life). 

In the past, I've had very nervous periods, where I was angry 8 hrs per day with some stupid coworker. Also, I couldn't fall asleep because of some idea on 3d project I was constantly thinking about (I was working on not 3d graphic job and had no time to spend time on 3d modeling and therefore was craving for 3d very much). Also, it is worth mentioning that I've had a period in life when I was eating a lot of fast food (like crazy 3 pizzas per day), was playing video games for 16hrs per day, and also had an office all-day-sitting job. This period lasted for 2 years and ended 1 year ago (but sometimes I was returning few times to this lifestyle for a week or so)

Right now I'm doing yoga every day, and I would start jogging 3 times per week

So, what are your ideas? Do you think it is just stress?