Ear ringing

EugeneTheSage
By EugeneTheSage in Health, Fitness, Nutrition, Supplements,
Since the middle of the winter I've got ear ringing, it disturbs me at night and prevents me from falling asleep. The feeling slowly progresses, and I start feeling the slight aching in another ear. What I think it could be related to: I am doing jala neti (cleansing the nasal cavity with salty water), and the water I might have used wasn't very clean I've stopped the practice and I will wait for a few weeks to check if it was causing it I've caught a 'cold' - exposed ear to cold during winter My organism is highly intoxicated - there was a period of 2 years when I was eating a lot of junk food. Because of it, I have a lot of chronic symptoms: neural tics, restless leg syndrome/muscle cramps/stiffness(cured this), spasms, hot flashes, etc I suppose to do some shankha prakshalana (yogic practice of cleansing the intestine with salty water The complicated factor is that I don't have money now, I'm stuck in a small village in Ukraine, and my grandma sustains me. I've got some job offers in Poland but men are not allowed to leave the country (due to obvious reasons). If I would have enough money, and access to a grocery store with a bunch of celery, I would do Anthony Williams 3:6:9 cleanse (celery helped me earlier, but then I temporarily moved to my grandma where I wasn't able to access celery). Also, my grandma bakes some cakes after which I don't feel good, and my health problems only strengthen. When I was sustaining myself I didn't have a problem with healthy eating, but now when a smelly pie lies on a table I couldn't avoid eating it. Other ways I suppose to do to cure myself continue to do yoga. Yoga offers a lot of asanas that massage the internal organs and thus push dirty blood to be filtered do shankha prakshalana do 36hrs water fasts every week try not to concentrate to avoid junk food but to eat as much healthy food I can What do you think could be a reason to ear ringing issue, and how to cure it? Again, I know the tools, but couldn't afford them right now, and fear that if I wait for half of the year, my health would be destroyed
  • 11 replies