cle103

Post Covid LP Apathy

3 posts in this topic

Spent the last couple of days getting over Covid. Lots of Netflix, even played a bit of video games for the first time in years. Problem is, I felt guilty doing it the whole time bc. I'm not happy with my current results in life. I couldn't enjoy it even though I kinda looked forward to some downtime. 

Now that the symptoms are way down I'm looking at a normal week of work and getting back to my LP. But I'm just not feeling it. I feel rushed, apathetic and guilty at the same time. Perfect combination for creativity. 

I know I can force myself to work but there has to be a deeper solution? 

So my question is: How do you get back on track? How do you re-kindle inspiration? 

- Cheers! 

My experience after recovering from Covid has been somewhat similar. For me it was eating and basic daily routines and tasks. I just had no motivation to do them. But after a week or two, it was back to normal. 

My tip for you: Just chill a bit, give yourself some space to feel unmotivated, guilty for playing video games and watching Netflix. It's okay to feel guilty and unmotivated. Your thrive will come back.

Much love

@HighFlyingOwl You're probably right, I'm going to give it a bit more time. Also trying to not feel bad about feeling guilty haha