Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Jowblob

Incredible trip report LSD

2 posts in this topic

So me and my friend we took LSD.

When i was on LSD for the first time, i drastically noticed that my consciousness was increasing to another level where stuff like furniture would be more beautifull and perfect. I think this is so because the consciousness level was rising to godly level where it was showing that stuff was imaginary and could be materialized to whatever you wanted based on the things you were saying or how high
you would rise based on the truth you were saying. What i have noticed is that when we were speaking about "truth" , consciousness was confirming it by showing some signs. I've also noticed when
my friend was in some sort of high consciousness trans state and he was talking about truth the room/furniture and he himself started to change and it was like he was speaking from a higher self that looked very beautifull/ godly like /jesus like. And when he was saying the truth, the consciousness room dimension switched to another dimension where everything looked godly like. Like his furniture he was sitting on and his apperance. I've noticed there were like 20 dimensions that we experienced and this godly dimension i experienced like 3x for a short period of time, when he was speaking from his higher self.

I've also noticed how many layers of consciousness/dimensions there were that people are operating from on a daily base. At a point when got lowered to another dimension/consciousness i couldn't understand anymore what he was saying/asking because he was so high in consciousness, but because i was in deeper/higher levels of consciousness or dimension before and i experienced higher consciousness myself i could understand what he was talking about. My personal truth is that everything is illusionary and everything that people say has to be looked at with an open mind, because for everything that is being said can be possible from each persons consciousness dimension.

This was the most perfect life/moment i have ever experienced in my life, and it seemed to me like it was supossed to be like that. And that i was god and he was god and that we both created the moment for ourselves

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE

It also is amazing how doing lsd with a friend teaches you so much about how this normal reality works. For example if the person feels bad, the consciousness shows it and you feel bad too. It's like your sensitivity gets increased by like 50x, and you have to say good things to keep the trip from going bad. You can feel each other vibrations and it teaches you how just a single tiny thing even in your intention (in your head) can affect the atmosphere of the whole room. This is just crazy

ONLY LEO IS AWAKE