Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
something_else

DMT vape pens

4 posts in this topic

So I have an opportunity to buy some DMT vape cartridges.

But honestly, I don't vape and have no idea what I'm supposed to do with them.

I'd like to set one up to take out to clubs with me occasionally as I've seen it recommended, but I don't really know logistically how that works so I'd appreciate some advice. Here are my main questions:

• The cartridges started in measurements of 1ml. How long would 1ml last, is that a reasonable amount? Sounds small to me but I really have no idea.
  • How do I know which vape to buy that the cartridges will fit? I assume it's not universal, and the source is obv pretty sketchy
  • How often would you generally use the vape on a night out and what are the effects?
  • How long will the effects last?
  • Are there any health concerns? It isn't something I wanna do regularly, more like a few times a year when I go to techno/trance nights etc.

Thanks in advance :)

Each vape device you buy has a tank you can fill fundamentally with however the seller specifies it amount of liquid for example a tank has on average 2ml for any vape device, larger ones exist up to 6-8 on amazon. Yet I'd look into it. 2ml to 3ml seems to be adviced when browsing forums about dmt and some reddit. 

I'd recommend creating the cartiges themselves and even extracting from just researching they are overpriced, yet if it's all you have I would make sure the cartidge fits with the device. Extracting seems to be the most effective process to make a bang for a buck and not get into legal troules as far as I can tell and even if extracting is by far the cheapest method. Not encouraging just stating how it is.

1ml is small is it a 2ml tank filled with 1ml liquid of dmt? 

That is what my research came up with I am basically in the same spot as you legit today. Yet I will make them myself and not extract. 

Each vape device you buy has a tank you can fill fundamentally with however the seller specifies it amount of liquid for example a tank has on average 2ml for any vape device, larger ones exist up to 6-8 on amazon. Yet I'd look into it. 2ml to 3ml seems to be adviced when browsing forums about dmt and some reddit. 

Cheers, this is really helpful!

I'd recommend creating the cartiges themselves and even extracting from just researching they are overpriced, yet if it's all you have I would make sure the cartidge fits with the device. Extracting seems to be the most effective process to make a bang for a buck and not get into legal troules as far as I can tell and even if extracting is by far the cheapest method. Not encouraging just stating how it is.

I might try extracting the next time, but honestly for my first time I'd rather just buy to get a sense of whether it's worth the effort of creating them myself.

1ml is small is it a 2ml tank filled with 1ml liquid of dmt? 

That is what my research came up with I am basically in the same spot as you legit today. Yet I will make them myself and not extract. 

I honestly don't know. They had options for 1ml, 2ml and I think 5ml too. I'd prob go for 2ml based on what you've said.

Thanks again!

https://tripsitter.com/dmt/vape-pens/
https://www.reddit.com/r/DMT/comments/4ut5zw/ecig_dmt_a_comprehensive_guide/
https://www.reddit.com/r/DMT/comments/b7mrfk/the_ultimate_dmt_vaping_thread/

Read this it's better than my comment (https://tripsitter.com/dmt/vape-pens/). I only talk about one device. I am going to buy this one. (Mod/Refill Vape) Here is the device I am going to buy and test.

https://www.amazon.de/Rigel-Original-Meshed-nicotine-liquid/dp/B09NRB33ZV/ref=sr_1_3?__mk_de_DE=ÅMÅŽÕÑ&crid=3QMAAIA7UZ75M&keywords=vape%2B3%2Bml%2Btank&qid=1658234653&sprefix=vape%2B3%2Bml%2Btank%2Caps%2C65&sr=8-3&th=1

It has a 3ml tank as I want just larger fillings overall. Although it can leak it might not be the smartest idea to keep the juice in there forever, it depends on the device. 2ml seem to be the recommended use. The introduction of sub-ohm tanks seems to have upped the tank size for most devices and they just seem to burn a lot of stuff and they produce dry hits when the liquid is not touching the threshold for the liquid intake when the tank is to large.  So that is the reason they recommend 2ML tanks overall as you can use it faster, re-fill, does not clog as much, and the tank picks up the liquid better because it's not to large. Some devices have in-built automatic re-fill mechanisms tbh everyone seems to play around and look for what works, it's just important to have the basics seemingly. coils below 1ohm yet not to low for e.g 0.15 is to low, 30-40w, 2ml tank, find right temperature to burn, compatabillity of whole device so all parts actually fit. Devices work above 1 ohm with coils many report this, yet apparently it's better for below 1ohm. Sorry to give so much loose information, yet I really can't find the links. I link them when I find them.

A U.I that displays temperature I find is also very important for testing in general.

I am no expert, yet this leaves room for experimentations as people produce different results with different setups. I also can't find the juicy dmt-nexus threads somehow.

Check which device would fit the cartidge with the article. That would ensure compatabillity as there are different types of devices. Some really only utilize cartidges.

51 minutes ago, something_else said:

I might try extracting the next time, but honestly for my first time I'd rather just buy to get a sense of whether it's worth the effort of creating them myself.

Yeah that is why I want to make the juice itself as cartidges/tank fillings seem overpriced and extracting the cheapest of the three methods of extracting, making juice with bought dmt, buying cartidges. Extracting is the cheapest and buying the cartidges the most expensive as it seems to be a trend. I found offers even on the clear net relatively fast most from Canada.

Edited by ValiantSalvatore