Someone here

I like sleeping ?

3 posts in this topic

It's literally the highest form of joy possible.  To exist as pure void .no colors ,no sounds, no perceptions of any kind . Just empty dark silent nothingness.  Sleep takes you home to your true nature effortlessly. If it wasn't just for the dreams that we don't know where and how the fuck they occur ..sleep would be my favourite activity in this whole world .

I know I'm just being silly lol.

Any other sleep lovers here  ?  ? 

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho

I don't know if I like the nothingness of sleep. I like dreaming (and more specifically daydreaming in bed before/after sleep), as well as the comfy feeling of being curled up in blankets in a quiet dark place.

It's more of an escapism or coping mechanism though. I find my love and desire of sleep is directly proportional to how depressed I am, or how negative/chaotic life seems at the time.

When you have something exciting to do in your waking hours, sleep becomes an unavoidable task you have to do, rather than an enjoyable activity in and of itself.

14 minutes ago, Yarco said:

I don't know if I like the nothingness of sleep. I like dreaming (and more specifically daydreaming in bed before/after sleep), as well as the comfy feeling of being curled up in blankets in a quiet dark place.

It's more of an escapism or coping mechanism though. I find my love and desire of sleep is directly proportional to how depressed I am, or how negative/chaotic life seems at the time.

When you have something exciting to do in your waking hours, sleep becomes an unavoidable task you have to do, rather than an enjoyable activity in and of itself.

Yes I can relate . It depends on how happy or sad you are . When you are sad you sleep more to escape from facing reality .and when you feel happy like when you fall in love with someone or win the lottery or somethin' ..you find it difficult to fall asleep .but I think it would be nice if we can appreciate sleep regardless of our mood swings. 

I love to sleep. I am terrible at it. I have had insomnia since I was a little boy. Sleepless nights run in my family.

While night sleeping has always been a challenge and a full night of uninterrupted sleep something I long for and seldom experience ..I am particularly gifted at taking naps.

I used to think sleep was a waste of time and now believe it's one of the ingredients of a happy life. An afternoon spent napping is to me an afternoon well spent.

P.S good to see you;)

"life is not a problem to be solved ..its a mystery to be lived "

-Osho