Realms of Wonder

Increasing attraction in a LDR, Thoughts?

3 posts in this topic

My question is, how do I maintain and increase attraction over long distance?

Met this girl at summer camp last year, I could tell that she was really attracted to me, I wasn't looking for a relationship at the time so we became friends, 2 months in I chose to engage, we quickly connected deeper, on many levels, emotionally, physically, and musically, I lead the interactions, set dates, and successfully led it to making love many times, even met up in NYC after camp to see each other.

Fast forward a year, we have stayed in contact, she is back at the camp, while I continue to build my Life purpose. I have noticed needy thoughts and attachment growing on my end, she has said she loves me multiple times, loves talking to me, and I with her, we facetime once a week, 30-60 minutes, it flies by, I ask questions that lead her to introspect and think about her life and her relationship with herself, and she loves it. She is flying out to see me after Camp is done, and I am looking forward to being with her again, showing her my life, showing her Music, singing together, all the things.

Here is what I have been doing

• Lead and inspire her, as an example of going after a life purpose, placing my Life purpose and Music as the highest priority.
  • Being an example of Self-Love, growth, facing trauma, being authentic for myself. 
  • Encouragement as she grows.
  • Giving resources to help her passions flourish, videos on Business, Authenticity, Self-Love, etc..
  • Wrote her a letter
  • Undivided attention while facetiming/connection.
  • Being emotionally open and honest, for example "I feel X and X when you do X."
  • Honesty and truthfulness, expressing myself as honestly and authentically as I can.
  • Leading her to laugh. A LOT, our conversations are 60-70% playful, silly, goofing off, she feels comfortable being herself.
  • Leading, setting up definite facetime times.
  • Not texting too often, being busy with my life, not playing games, just responding when I have time, mostly playful, flirty banter + Gifs.
  • being curious about who she is, desiring to understand her
    • Asking high quality questions
    • listening, clarifying questions

Is there anything I am missing, anything I could do to increase her attraction even more?

Edited by Realms of Wonder

Welcome, to the authenticity evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMc_MGhRl-1t3MoV36uG1A

Amazing points! Where you are losing is making it about her ,doing those things for her and not what you wanna do and express...thats why you are needy and feeling like you need to go above and beyond for her because you feel lucky to have her(focus on her)...

Invest in your attractivness and share it with her (like you are doing)...

You have great points but mindset is not good even tho you are winning you are losing...

Who teaches us whats real and how to laugh at lies? Who decides why we live and what we'll die to defend?Who chain us? And who holds the Key that can set us free? 

It's you.

You have all the weapons you need 

Now fight.

54 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

Amazing points! Where you are losing is making it about her ,doing those things for her and not what you wanna do and express...thats why you are needy and feeling like you need to go above and beyond for her because you feel lucky to have her(focus on her)...

Invest in your attractivness and share it with her (like you are doing)...

That's a good point, my mind makes the objection though "I dont want it to be all about me, I Want it to be about her and I independently growing, then coming together to share something special."

That is a good point a bout feeling like I need to go above an beyond, would you advise giving more attention to my own life, what I am creating, my purpose and passions?

54 minutes ago, NoSelfSelf said:

You have great points but mindset is not good even tho you are winning you are losing...

That's exactly how it feels hahaha, thank you for your reply

Edited by Realms of Wonder

Welcome, to the authenticity evolution.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEMc_MGhRl-1t3MoV36uG1A