Bird Larry

Energy work, I dont know how it is like

6 posts in this topic

I have a friend who makes a lot of friends. I am a bit of a polorizer. Not that I want to be a stalker for affection, but I was interested in how he was able to treat others without trouble, or at least have so many connections from all walks of life. Granted he is a bit older than me, but I was intrigued so I asked him what made him do this. 

He simply told me "energy work" helped him most. Not that I don't admit the universe is basically "energy", but I'm curious what is your experience in working with this. I just want to work on making connections without having someone try to be scared or find it hard to talk to me, that's why I'm curious about this. He said he learned all about this from Owen Cook's energy worker. 

Edited by Bird Larry

I recommend watching a summary of Owen Cook’s energy worker if you want to better understand this friend. 

I think you’ll find many different meanings and interpretations of what energy work means or represents. 

Essentially, energy work is going to bring you into polarity with whatever you’re working on. Like being nicer to people, feeling happier, looking happier, etc. It can be worked on mentally / energetically and even physically. Your entire nature is energy… So it’s a lot like just training your body or mind. 

Some might also come in and wave their hands over you and say it’s healing you, too. Reiki is a type of this energy work. I’m not into al that though. The mind is powerful.

Best wishes.

Edited by SourceCodo

Gone

@SourceCodo Hey man, What is the exact title of the Owen video your talking about?

Focus on the solution, not the problem

28 minutes ago, Kamo said:

@SourceCodo Hey man, What is the exact title of the Owen video your talking about?

I don’t, never heard of him. I was just pointing OP toward relevant info regarding understanding what this friend knows. If it’s a book, I imagine there would be some summaries out there. 

Gone

5 hours ago, SourceCodo said:

I don’t, never heard of him. I was just pointing OP toward relevant info regarding understanding what this friend knows. If it’s a book, I imagine there would be some summaries out there. 

Oh ok, you mentioned Owen Cooks energy worker? how have you never heard of him?  i thought it might have been one of his videos lol.

Focus on the solution, not the problem

53 minutes ago, Kamo said:

Oh ok, you mentioned Owen Cooks energy worker? how have you never heard of him?  i thought it might have been one of his videos lol.

It was in OP’s post ?

Gone