jakub_friso

Great Material For Theoretical Self Discovery?

4 posts in this topic

Hello guys

Please I'm on good old road of discovering myself and my work of life and I do it as through real life experimentation and reflection but also through theory.

And I would love to hear your advice if you know any good material that will help me also to uncover myself through mentioned theory. And I'm specifically looking for sources that are focused on personality type and strenghts/talents discovery - that really help you discover yourself through some research, tests or any great method.

example would be:

https://www.amazon.com/StrengthsFinder-2-0-Tom-Rath/dp/159562015X

https://ca157.infusionsoft.com/app/storeFront/showProductDetail?productId=42

or also some personality types books (Enneagram, Mayers Briggs).

My intention with them is to help me a little bit with narrowing and focusing my beam of focus by good scientific research because right now I am not that good with self awareness and I would need something/somebody to help me point out some of my potential guiding aspects, characteristics, strenghts and so on...

Please, if you have any great nuggets that helped you on your journey in any form - letter, audio, pixels, I would be so thankful to you for your share.

I'm grateful for any material from you...

Thank you for your answers and have a nice day.

@jakub_friso When anyone says "reality" they are referring to their own connotation. 

Dying to be me is a connotation changer. 

However, if you want to stop listening to other people's' connotations and just cut straight through all the perspectives, learn quantum physics. That is learning where is all comes from and what it all is, rather than what someone else thinks or writes about it. 

You can find your favorite pizza, or you can learn to make the pizza you want.

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE