MrTouchdown

Real vs Imaginary Questions

23 posts in this topic

12 minutes ago, MrTouchdown said:

@JuliusCaesar I thought you and I are the same being according to you so you should help me (yourself).

You stubbornly refuse to listen to reason, why should I help myself as other-self if that other-self is unwilling to accept my help? What kind of fool do think I am?

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.

@JuliusCaesar I don’t want your philosophy. I want you to prove your acclaimed omnipotence which you can’t do because you aren’t. And if you say that you won’t prove it because I don’t matter to you then you are essentially saying that you don’t matter to yourself which is unfortunate for you.

Edited by MrTouchdown

Just now, MrTouchdown said:

@JuliusCaesar I don’t want your philosophy. I want you to prove your acclaimed omnipotence which you can’t do because you aren’t.

This isn't philosophy, this is simply the way things are.

And furthermore, you don't have a clue how to identify an omnipotent being. The fact that you don't realize I could teleport myself anywhere in the universe is proof enough of that. The only thing you're capable of doing is identifying a being as limited as yourself. Which is why you ask me to do something I find asinine like creating a spaceship.

Potestas Infinitas, Libertas Infinitas, Auctoritas Infinitas.