Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
D2sage

Psilocybe Azurescens Trip Report (Incredible Healing Power)

3 posts in this topic

I took 5g and after 20 min I could not sit on my computer so I lay down in my bed with a blanket over my eyes.

I have anxiety and tension on my shoulders. Felt like something electrical buzzing and occasionally electric shocks on my shoulders for like 2-3 hours straight. My anxiety melted away.

3 hours after I opened my eyes, it felt like I'd been given a new pair of eyes.

Then I also had this weird feeling. Hard to describe. I had a thought and a feeling for a sec that there's something here. It felt incredible to just see the room and that this exists. That I am alive and conscious and not dead.

I thought of tall grass, then suddenly I saw tall grass in front of me like I was there physically.

I remember thinking of people and their faces would morph into some weird shit like you see in horror movies.

I thanked the mushrooms for that they exist.

Sounds like you had a good trip. Mushrooms can be very healing. Yet, I worry about you taking such a large dose. What is your experience with shrooms or psychedelics? You took 5 grams of one of the most powerful mushrooms out there. If not the most powerful. I would condemn this practice for most people.

Healing, Love and beautiful joy: This is my favourite part about mushrooms and I sense I was underplaying their healing ability in the past. I used to think they were too wacky and unpredictable. I don't think I'll be taking that large of a dose anytime soon. I found 2 grams for me for most shrooms is a good spot. I've heard that strain is very strong and I would be EXTRA careful.

I find them very soothing as well. A good sober way of continuing to undo the tension in your neck and shoulders would be Qigong for neck and shoulders. Continue to work on developing a sober high state, and your body awareness.

I am glad you had a good trip. ^_^

But, remember you are playing with dynamite. 

Always Trip safe. If you take a high dose I don't recommend sitting down near breakables. 

Anyone reading this who hasn't taken shrooms before. Start with low doses. You are not in a rush. 1-2 grams can be very powerful. The love and warmth of a good trip is amazing. I found my mushroom trip last friday night helped me to lift a low grade anxiety and made me feel more safe and grounded.

Edited by Thought Art

"Unburdened and Becoming" - Bon Iver

◭"89"

@Thought Art

Thanks will practice Qigong, did not know that existed.

I've taken mushrooms before. Started with truffles and moved to different shroom strains. I grow them myself.

It was indeed powerful. Usually, I don't go 5g. I enjoy hitting the spot where the effects are just very mild visuals but still healing.

I'm very curious about what 10g will produce.

Edited by D2sage
typo