David

The Memory Of Water

7 posts in this topic

Recently since signing up here at actualized.org my utube has been prompting me to videos about water and the effects certain sounds, frequencies and even thoughts have on the crystalline structure of the water molecules. These effects are being viewed under a microscope after the being flash frozen. I am curious what some of you  know about this. How to create these effects, what do these effects have on us, and how to benefit from them.

Thank you in advance ☺

Edited by David

This is one the videos my YouTube account recommended after I started looking at actualized.org. Seems like good content.

Thank you Ludwig

5 hours ago, David said:

This is one the videos my YouTube account recommended after I started looking at actualized.org. Seems like good content.

Thank you Ludwig

Definetely. No bullshit there, very practical no woo-woo advice.

On 2/16/2016 at 11:16 AM, David said:

Thanks for sharing :D

You're welcome. It's heartbreaking for me to see how gullible people are with these things. I've seen countless people to lose their money and health when trying to get results from different kinds of bullshit which scientific research has shown to be ineffective and worthless. I know that it makes no difference to that kind of mind if there's million posts telling and showing that it does not work, when there's even one who says that "ye, ye, it works", maybe with anecdotes how it really changed my sisters cousins life, the confirmation bias kicks in and another miserable soul has been lost to Satan.