Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Juan

Pfizer 1st Shot Review

2 posts in this topic

I came a long way before taking the vaccine because of my skepticism. I had to look up for a 2nd job so one of the places I was being interviewed it was required being vaccinated and I said “fuck it, what’s the worst that could happen?”. So I went to Walgreens and took it yesterday, today is 2nd day, so far the side effects of yesterday it was a pain on my arm where they put me the shot (after some hours), maybe some tiredness during the day so I took some naps here and there. The pain gotten so bad and annoying by night that it was difficult to sleep on some poses so I was flexible with what I could do and not force force the arm, even if I move it a little it was annoying. I would compare the pain if you had some sexy time hickey in your arm, well a bit harder than that. ???? 

Today I woke up with less pain in the arm and have a little of headache. I would prefer way a lot to do Kambo but of course it hasn’t been studied if it works for protecting us from such virus, even tho it boosts our immune system like a fucking sky rocket. Either way, we have to move forward in life doing whatever is necessary so, don’t be afraid to take it if you have to for some important choice in your current life, I might review here my 2nd shot in a few weeks. :)??

Score: I’ll give it a, nah jaja…

I read in an article that pfizer vaccine will be removed from our body within a few days, maybe weeks as most.

The vaccine basically works like a flu virus which cannot multiply. It trains your body to fight against diseases such as Covid-19. After that, the fake virus 'Pfizer' will be removed from your body system. You need 2 doses though to effectively train yourself against such virus.

Edited by hyruga