Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Juan

Have You Questioned Your Sexuality? - Jubilee Video

3 posts in this topic

Interesting and great video from Jubilee:

I thought I was heterosexual most of my life until I got out of a relationship on 2018 (I was 22), questioned why I felt that I was missing something in my relationships, contemplate for months if I was actually homosexual or bisexual until I got a experience with a man and it clicked for me, that I am bisexual. After that I could allowed myself to accept and love me even more.????

Share any experience if you feel identified. :)??

Hey there, sure thing.  I used to question why I never felt sexual feelings towards potential partners.  When I was in my early teens I did, but as I got older this seemed to pass.  I would have to get drunk or high in order to get in the mood. Eventually I realized I was *mostly asexual, with a very small, primitive sexuality that didn't really express itself much.

If I were to use terminology I would call myself an asexual pansexual as I find all types people attractive and dateable; this was an interesting video, thanks for sharing.

I feel as though I present and act feminine; many people have thought I was gay, but I'd say I'm about 70 men - 30 women in attraction, and usually 50-50 for trans.

Edited by Loba

Thanks for share your story @Loba.????? I think I’m in a similar percentage of your potencial attraction, maybe like a 60 female and 40 male, I need more experience with males tho.