Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Neorez

Values Development in Europe in the Context of the Invasion of Ukraine

3 posts in this topic

Hi everyone, 

I wanted to post a lecture/analysis on the Russian and Ukraine conflict using Spiral dynamics. The lecturer is Auke Van Nimwegen, who has been working closely with Don Beck. He's been using spiral dynamics for many years and has developed questionnaires for companies to use spiral dynamics in change management. The amount of nuance he has and his knowledge about spiral dynamics is simply phenomenal.  I have followed his Spiral dynamics level 2 course and was amazed, by how wrongly most people use spiral dynamics. Enjoy this presentation from a Spiral wizard. 

@Neorez

2 hours ago, Neorez said:

Hi everyone, 

I wanted to post a lecture/analysis on the Russian and Ukraine conflict using Spiral dynamics. The lecturer is Auke Van Nimwegen, who has been working closely with Don Beck. He's been using spiral dynamics for many years and has developed questionnaires for companies to use spiral dynamics in change management. The amount of nuance he has and his knowledge about spiral dynamics is simply phenomenal.  I have followed his Spiral dynamics level 2 course and was amazed, by how wrongly most people use spiral dynamics. Enjoy this presentation from a Spiral wizard. 

Very nice share, thank you!

@Danioover9000 You're welcome! I've got a different view now on spiral dynamics and its use in our world. The real focus of spiral dynamics(as developed by Don Beck) is value systems in combination with life conditions. Different life conditions demand different Vmemes or value systems. Spiral dynamics as a personal development tool(as popularised by Ken Wilber) has its merrits but the general population is simply not aware(too reactive) enough to use it that way.