Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Maka

Share Manifestation Success Stories

3 posts in this topic

Who here manifested something? (Money, Job, Journey, etc..) Can you share your story? It’d be inspiring. 

I’m the one who dreams. 

I've manifested a lot of really good stuff and also not so good stuff haha. Fuck sake. 

The good stuff I've manifested is Leo, I attracted that energy and boom found em. Other really good coaches and business coaches etc. I manifested incredibls psychological strength and skills that are rare. I've manifested some interesting things where on a few occasions people in my presence have said out loud "wait hold on, I could have sworn I dreamed this before."

I don't know if this is manifestation but there have been instances a small group of people laughing uncontrollably around me and then blurting out the exact same thing I say at the exact same time I say it. Its like the closest thing to psychic I've witnessed. Just energetic connection or something. 

3 hours ago, Aaron p said:

I've manifested a lot of really good stuff and also not so good stuff haha. Fuck sake. 

The good stuff I've manifested is Leo, I attracted that energy and boom found em. Other really good coaches and business coaches etc. I manifested incredibls psychological strength and skills that are rare. I've manifested some interesting things where on a few occasions people in my presence have said out loud "wait hold on, I could have sworn I dreamed this before."

I don't know if this is manifestation but there have been instances a small group of people laughing uncontrollably around me and then blurting out the exact same thing I say at the exact same time I say it. Its like the closest thing to psychic I've witnessed. Just energetic connection or something. 

Oi ? What rare abilities you got mate?

I’m the one who dreams.