Verg0

Accessing ancient knowledge through psychedelics

2 posts in this topic

I wonder how much more there is to study and explore in these psychedelic realms. 

I mean I´ve heard many trip reports where people expereince a vision of pyramids, different archetypes or other stuff related to different kinds of ancient knowledge. But I myself never had these kind of experiences in my psychedelic jouneys. Just once. 

I smoked some Changa in front of the pyramids of Teotihuacán and had a completely unique experience. I saw visions of aztec art and the mayan calendar coming out of the pyramids. It made me want to live at such a place like Teotihuacán for a longer period of time and tripping there more often to integrate and understand this knowledge that is present in those places on a deeper level. I can imagine we could make so much more progress in understanding ancient civilazations if we would build groups of passionate psychedelic archeologists that explore the higher dimensions at these places and combining that knowledge with the findings of normal archeologists. 

There are so many of these ancient sites and ruins around the world that we don´t understand or have much information of. And psychedelics can help us to access our infinite, omniscient state that contains all the knowledge from everything conciousness has ever experienced. 

Interesting sidenote: I smoked some Changa inside of one of the Pyramids of the mayan ruins of Palenque and had "just" a "normal" DMT experience, no visions of ancient knowledge or any visions. 

Mushrooms and N-N DMT work best for me to access these realms, but only in high doses. I have experienced things related to Christianity, Ancient Egypt, Hinduism and Tibetan Buddhism and it has never been in a sacred place. I guess that's not that important, but what's important to me is that I consume DMT in nature. For some reason I can't get there indoors on DMT.