mmKay

"THIS is Love" Mantra ( easy read)

2 posts in this topic

I just wanted to briefly share this cool idea. 

Over the last two years I developed this little functional OCD to mentally label every single experience or thought " This is Love", no matter how much I dislike it, and then backwards rationalize ways in which it actually IS love but i wasn't aware of. 

This stance is a constant assumption. I don't really have the direct experience into infinite Love but I assume it is so BUT I just happen to be too miopic. 

And what's cool is that if you actually try you can allways reverse engineer anything you think or feel is imperfect about the Universe, your experience, your existence or anything that happens in your life, etc and see how actually this allows for a more complex and broad experience of Love. "To maximize Love "  In short. 

You may not allways directly arrive at the highest complexity order of Love but you will explore lots of different small tweaks and deliberate designs that are actually very sly of Reality and you did not appreciate before that help you to broaden your sense of Love and to embrace life more fully. 

Some examples. 

• Fuck, why can't I be amazing at singing NOW? 

Rationalization : by singing being designed to be a complex skill that takes years to see any results in I'm forced to experience perseverance ( a test for my Love over time ) . I may also look up for help from others instead of snapping my fingers and being able to sing like Freddie Mercury, so that I experience a student teacher relationship . Also if I invest time, money and effort into the skill I will appreciate and cherish it way more than if it was an inmediate result. 

• Why does my car have to get fucking filthy over time? I just want it to be effortlessly clean. 

Rationalization: So that I take care of it personally. You can show love and appreciation to an inanimate object as well ( and actually claiming posession of something is extending your sense of self to include it.) You pick a nice smelling air freshener yourself. You make time to give it a nice wash. You vacuum the chips off the carpets. You give it time, effort, thought and attention. 

• Why does my mom to have to be a  alcoholic? Why can't I just have a normal loving mom? 

Rationalization : Alcohol is just a crutch for many inner mental issues she has. She is using IT to cope with the lack of love and all the hurt that she has gone through when whe was growing up. Which is a wonderful tool and double edged sword from her POV. Now imagine the experience of Love it entails to rise up to the challenge - be deeply hurt and dysfunction and STILL quit alcohol for the love of your children or your family. Or don't. If you die from liver failure your family will be hurt. But they can go to a therapist who loves to heal mental and emotional wounds and experience that. 

These are just a few ideas. If you entertain this idea for long enough you can spin it into infinity and just keep marveling at the Intelligent design of really. 

I like to asume that every time i'm upset, pissed , confused or hurt I'm simply " too dumb at the moment" to see the intelligent design. 

Now you can delude yourself at every corner and use this to rationalize your selfishness which is not why I'm sharing this. So use with wisdom and an eye for self deception if you happen to have the ability for it. 

Feel free to share your own thought experiments. 

Some topics :

• Why do I have to fight myself to get out of bed every day? Why can't it just be effortless? 
  • Why don't I look like Jason Momoa? 
  • Why do I have to be stuck in a 9-5 grind? 
  • Why do I have to experience health issues? 
  • Why are people selfish? 
  • Why are people greedy? 
  • Why is it so hard to get laid for me? 
  • Why are intimate relationships so hard? 
  • Why do I have to deal with this very problem? ( point at anything in your life) 
Edited by mmKay

World's #1 Spiritual Twerking Coach 🍑

*goes back to normal living because I don't want to end up in a mental asylum after thinking that everything is love. Too much bending of perception. Nope. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today.