Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Dodo

Drop The Toothpaste

9 posts in this topic

Hi guys,  quick post about toothpaste for a change. I've switched to a non-fluoride toothpaste about a year ago, and I think it has big positive effects on decalcifying the pineal gland (third eye) if I didnt smoke cigs, I probably would've been even more ahead in this process. 

My toothpaste is Aloe Vera based and it's awesome! This is the true spiritual toothpaste. :D

Edited by Dodoster

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

Along with spirituality the third eye is getting moisturized with aloe vera... now its awesome. :D

1. Only ONE path is true. Rest is noise
  2. God is beauty, rest is Ugly 

4 minutes ago, Loreena said:

Along with spirituality the third eye is getting moisturized with aloe vera... now its awesome. :D

If we rearrange some letters from your name we get Aloe!

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

23 minutes ago, Snick said:

That is probably due to placebo, don't you think? 

I don't think so, but I respect the placebo effect too. I like to call it not placebo, but the power of the mind

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

I don't think the pineal gland decalcifies so quickly.

The body does recognize what's good for it and what's not good for it, though.

Trust your feelings, get off fluoridated water, etc

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

Dont look at what the label says. Toothpaste has a small strip on the back of the tube. Green = free of chemicals. Any other color = still crap in it.
Green ones are rare. I order Sarakan from amazon.

BTW the Third Eye could be the pituitary gland, which is just behind the eyes, within the sphenoid bone. While the Pineal Gland is nearer to the back of the head than it is the forehead, and higher up, just above the cerebellum and behind the thalamus. Now there is also the "Eye of Ra/Horus" aspect of the cross section of the Brain, corresponding to the thalamus region and surrounding Reptilian Complex aspects of the Brain.

Eye-of-Horus-brain.jpg

So it really all depends on who you are talking to as to what part of the brain the "Third Eye" signifies. 

pituitary-gland.jpg

Edited by Lha Bho
Because Dragons

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society." - Jiddu Krishnamurti

God is the gambler of gamblers (from the Bhagavad Gita)

I gamble with Aloe Vera toothpaste ordered from amazon with great reviews, because I think it can be a passive help to spiritual growth.

You can say placebo about anything and also im not claiming my third eye is opened completely whatever that might mean. Just sharing something that might be of use. (For me if i should avoid fluoride water, i also want to avoid fluoride toothpaste. I dont really care if it has other junk in it, but I trust in the current one I have. Also its green in colour, cuz Aloe.. Which is one of the most healthy things on the planet - i have read.)

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟

9 minutes ago, Snick said:

Great that it work for you! But if you ever miss the desire for fast cars, girls, money and drugs again, all you have to do is to swallow a little bit of that fluoride toothpaste, and you are back in low conscious monkey mind again! :)

Monkey mind is my friend ^_^

🌟

🌟  The  🌟 Logos 🌟

🌟