Hardkill

Will the progressive movement ever win in the future or has it become a lost cause?

23 posts in this topic

Society is slowly progressing but most Americans want Biden out of as he is perceived as weak.  I perceive him as weak also but I could be self deluded.  I think we have to have a strong economy and less bickering before we can ultimately unite as a republic.  It seems pretty obvious that liberals like AOC are controlling Biden's agenda.  Change takes time but some of the ideas they've come up with are stupid.  Like taking mass transit to work.  I live in Maine, so there is ZERO mass transit...except for the Portland Metro which tries to do a good job but fails horribly because Mainers don't know how cities should be run.  There are no express busses.  If I had to take a bus to work it would take me upwards of an HOUR to get there....wearas if I jump in my Subaru it takes me less than 15 minutes.  No one wants to ride the stinky smelly bus because it SUCKS and the routes and timetables were designed by a retard.

However most normal states do have mass transit.

I really thought that the democrats would turn things around after Trump left office but Biden and Harris have zero leadership ability and are putting this country in jeopardy.  The pundits think that the democrats will survive yet I'm pretty sure everyone will agree that the dems are going to get crushed this November and they have no one to blame but themselves and their shortsighted hairbrained ideas.