Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Skenderberg

Beyond Enlightenment? Is This The End Of Reality?

3 posts in this topic

What's this? It's a word that some people mistake for the end goal of spirituality? 

No, but seriously I like to think deep when I listen to deep house tracks. Because when you're so relaxed and just not thinking much—you can see how the music looks like in your mind. Different tracks have different shapes, "animations" and colors.

So then a weird thought came up. Maybe my subconscious mind is a place as real as this reality you live in right now. Like my emotions exist as you think of our reality.

Think our body, it's a whole system there. Digestive system that keeps you alive. And the billions bacteria in your gut  that works with your body to melt food and communicates with your brain.  

If  you play around with your neurotransmitters (neurons and that) like dopamine, serotonin, and acetylcholine. you can improve concentration and memory.

That's how psychedelic works, by affecting different brain chemicals and receptors. So if you've tried some shrooms or other reality bending substances—you'll release that the reality is completely different than when your brain chemicals are at normal levels.

But then you're not these things at all. Because they change every second. These different things work all in harmony inside your body.

And in my mind I can't picture how my subconscious mind look like. But what if it has it's own reality, which is as real as this one?

It's conscious like you're right now.

Edited by Skenderberg

It is all reality because you generate external and internal consciousness.  It all begins and ends with you.  Oh and "you" don't actually exist.  You created that too.  "You" are a figment of your imagination ?