Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
bensenbiz

Merging with Nature?

2 posts in this topic

Hello,

I experienced with san pedro following:

I could sit / touch trees, stones, plants and connect with them. Get wisdom and feel their energy rushing over my body and merging the energy, „taming“ it and having it inside me. 

was I tripping balls? Or did u guys also experience something similar? If so can you share more Infos? Amd is it possible to do the same with the elements? Like fire, water and so on?

ty

Nature; trees, stones, birds, water, wind, light bouncing off objects, the texture of a rock can all be mind blowingly mesmerizing and awe-inspiring. The "natural" world represents a majestic, complex simplicity that can just start eroding away our sense of "self" and "other".

What's most important is that when you feel those "energies", is to recognize that you aren't feeling the energy of something outside of you, but something that you are. An aspect of you. That rock you hold in your hand is an aspect of you as Consciousness. That little rock can literally melt away everything if you let it. Nature is the most amazing "guru" when you deeply sink into it and let it wash over you. 

Edited by TheAlchemist

"Only that which can change can continue."

-James P. Carse