Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Elzhi

Negative/dark Energy Arising

3 posts in this topic

I've been noticing this recurring looming dark/negative energy arising the longer I stay in the present moment.

I've watched Leo's video about the dark side of meditation but the thing is that this dark energy feels like it's emanating outside of me rather than from within me. I feel anger arise sometimes through meditation but this is different.

I just get the sense that there's a lot of darkness in the Universe. Am I imagining this? Is this all in my head? Is the negative energy coming from me even though I think its coming from outside of me?

Any help in understanding this would be appreciated.

12 minutes ago, Elzhi said:

Is the negative energy coming from me even though I think its coming from outside of me?

How can we experience anything outside of ourselves? Within and without is same. Continue to observe yourself and you may discover everything is emanating from within. Still yourself, feel the energy of our body, and then feel the space in the room surrounding your body; feel if one is truly more you than the other. Answer may surprise you. 

No such thing as negative energy really, energy is just energy. Judgement can make energy seem negative or positive. Likely this energetic experience is arising because when you meditate you are releasing resistance, and this long since repressed energy is slowly releasing and coming to the surface of awareness. Keep allowing and observing, and release labels of the phenomena that arises and it will reveal its gifts.