Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Preety_India

What I like in a guy

3 posts in this topic

Before attracting the right guy, I should at least know what I like in a guy. 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

I  kinda got a needy vibe. But maybe it's just me. 

One clue - if a girl doesn't reply to your text for days, don't send a second text. That might make you look needy to the girl. 

If you are interested, first wait for her to reply back, time is irrelevant but if she is interested, she will reply back somehow 

If she doesn't reply at all, that's an early sign that she isn't really into it. Girls reply like a sky rocket if they are interested. Or they can't hold for too long. 

In your case, I wouldn't reply for 3\4 days, and you would still send a second text and sometimes many texts in a row when there was dead silence from me. 

My interest was already thin.. But all of that texting made me lose interest significantly. 

You were a bit explicit around sex. You forgot to test the waters. Explicit with sex can only happen if the girl is super deep into you, but I had barely spoken to you. 

You look good so you don't lack in the looks department. 

You tried to put me on a pedestal straight away. Maybe some girls like it if they are narcissistic. But I don't like it at all. 

If a guy kept praising and complimenting me on our first meet/date/chat, I would not be impressed and would lose interest gradually. 

I'll obviously appreciate him complimenting me but I would rather want it to be in the context of a solid long term relationship not otherwise. 

Just being complimented feels good in the moment but feels fake, diplomatic, opportunistic, flattering and kinda "try-hard." 

When you were complimenting me, I felt like you were super needy. 

I usually get turned on by guys who challenge me and own me. Or who develop slow intimacy with me and don't pressure me too much to submit right away. 

Hope you got the idea. 

Edited by Preety_India

Cleared out ignore list today. 

When a man deeply loves you, he will say these 5 things 

These 5 things he will say

1 how do you feel? 

2. Why do you feel that way? 

3  what do you need /want /prefer? 

4 I love hanging out with you 

5 how was your day?