Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
whatishappeningtome

Not sure if I hate my life purpose or just depressed?

2 posts in this topic

I used to be passionate about my business that I've created, but in the last year I've had so many moments when I felt like I need to move on and do something else with my life. However, I've just had a nice short break and had that feeling of enjoying work again. 

I think the Covid lockdowns and sudden societal instability messed with my mental health and now I'm unsure if I actually dislike my work or if I like my work but am depressed. 

I was just wondering what other thoughts you other forum members may have? 

Passion for your business. 
necessity to do something different.

[peace] with having done a business

enjoyment with working again. 
are depressed. 
might like your work. 

Do you mean that you are currently working with your own business and you might/might not like your current business? However, you are passionate about your business. 

Sorry if I’m not listening from your perspective, but I feel like asking: 

In other words, you hate your business and you are NOT passionate about your business. You really want to take a job.  You are worried that you are losing your belief in your goods/services. But, follow the money, baby!

Perhaps I misinterpreted your statements. Personally, my business—and my CAREER failed during Covid. I found a new opportunity by looking on Instagram for COOL-LOOKING Resumes. I have no doubt that an HR person selected my resume ONLY because it looked aesthetically pleasing (but the company hired me because I ran a business). 

Good luck and God bless. May you never know desperation and may your paths be straight.