Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
hyruga

Can you pls save the soil? Go savesoil.org

4 posts in this topic

So much talk about Society and Environment and I love how almost everyone just pretends that http://savesoil.org is not happening right now.

What can you do?

Be the voice for soil!

Make the world talk about soil in whichever way you can!

Edited by hyruga

Talk to people about the environment, and make them realize we won't save the environment by reducing the whole environmental issue down to a single gas, this whole crisis is only a "symptom" of humanity being disconnected from Nature. 

There are many projects here in Germany regarding soil and stuff, it's just not something that society wants to see. I already made a post about it some time ago. People don't care, unless you talk about the evil CO2. 

Edited by BadHippie

7 minutes ago, BadHippie said:

There are many projects here in Germany regarding soil and stuff, it's just not something that society wants to see. I already made a post about it some time ago. People don't care, unless you talk about the evil CO2. 

CO2 aren't evil. Plants need CO2 to photosynthesize and make food and oxygen. Also, CO2 keeps you warm.

But I think CO and O3 are evil. xD

Since when savesoil is about a single gas?

Edited by hyruga

2 hours ago, hyruga said:

CO2 aren't evil. Plants need CO2 to photosynthesize and make food and oxygen. Also, CO2 keeps you warm.

But I think CO and O3 are evil. xD

Since when savesoil is about a single gas?

Well here in Germany all politics is ever talking about is CO2 - regarding the environment. 

Young people are demonstrating on the streets to reduce CO2 - meanwhile if you go to a demonstration and start talking about revitalizing the soil, to have a positive impact on our climate & environment, people won't listen.