Mihael Keehl

Psychedelics Anonymous NFTs

3 posts in this topic

Has anyone of you heard of that project?

It is a collection of several NFTs with different use cases. They are about psychedelics and mental health.

These are the goals of this brand:

• they are donating to psychedelic therapy organizations 
  • in May they will release an app for holders of PA NFTs which will grant them access to mental health professionals
  • they  are establishing a brand around psychedelics 
  • later they want to give access to the mental health app for other NFT communities

These are some of the main points about this project. If you want to learn more you can check out their websit: https://psychedelicsanonymous.com/ourprocess

I suggest to read through update #4, there is a ton of information.

I think it is great that they are establishing the first ever brand around psychedelics and are supporting organizations which work with psychedelic treatments.

By the way the art of the genesis NFTs looks dope.

I am curious to hear your thoughts regarding this project. 

Persoanl opinion: empty promises and crypto scam.

If you want to support mental health and psychedelic treatement just donate directly.

If you want treatment yourself, just buy treatment.

Really zero need to get invested in some nft sheme for that

@Philipp It is true that there are many crypto scams out there. But this project is not one of them.

They have already donated around 250.000$ to organizations related to psychedelic therapy. 

I think the idea of building a high quality brand around the topics of psychedelics and mental health treatment is a very good idea because it raises awareness to these important topics and therefore makes them less stigmatized and more mainstream. 

You are also right that if you want to support psychedelic treatment you can donate directly. I assume that many people who are investing in this project do this not only to support psychedelic treatment but also because they see the value and the benefits of helping to build a brand around psychedelics. Of course many people also expect to profit from this investment. But would these people donate directly to psychedelic treatment organizations instead of donating indirectly by investing in these NFTs? Probably not, or at least not all of them. Therefore the total amount of donations towards psychedelic treatment is bigger with the existance of this project.