Kimara

Music for Brain Hemispheric Synchronization (8D Sound + Frequency Healing) - Science

5 posts in this topic

111.png

These kind of music can deeply enrich your meditations or even lucid dreaming adventures and best of all everything is scientifically supported!

Did you know for example that it is even scientifically proven that Meditation Deactivates The Brain's "Anxiety-Center" Amygdala?

Meditation works to balance both hemispheres of the brain, forcing them to work in harmony. Scientists call this "whole brain synchronization" and when achieved, your brain experiences extremely beneficial changes in hemispheric blood flow and chemistry.

What does this mean for you? Your mind will become more awakened, focused, deep, more powerful yet peaceful. By integrating both hemispheres of your brain and allowing them to work in sync, you will experience an increase in overall mental health, enhancing cognitive performance, better memory and intellectual functioning.

You will begin to notice a limitless supply of insightful thoughts, with far less anger, anxiety, depression, and fewer bad habits. You will be happier, more optimistic, while feeling more "at one" with the world. All of these benefits do build one on top of the other, accumulating over time.

It is very important that you listen with headphones in order to experience the full potential of 8D sound technology and frequency healing.

Music also contains brainwave entrainment, supported by science.

☀️ Multi Layered 8D Ambisonic Audio ☀️

These Modulations Optimize your Brain as a Sound Receptor by moving the sound in 360 degrees Around Your Head. Many Sound Layers have different/seperatemovement paths in order to activate many different parts of the brain at once. Ambisonic audio is commonly called "The 8D Audio".

I wish you an amazing and peaceful journey, peace really became an luxury in these times. Just close your eyes, and if you dont have much free time, just give it couple of minutes. Thank you so much for your time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IeKpzD-zAOI

I've heard of binaural beats but 8D audio is the first.

I tried binaural beats some time ago, but I wasn't really that spiritually developed yet, and I did it for about a month everyday.

Now I meditate everyday and usually I can get my self in that "hemispheres syncronized" state and I like it.

Thank you for sharing this. 

On 4/30/2022 at 8:11 AM, mojsterr said:

I've heard of binaural beats but 8D audio is the first.

I tried binaural beats some time ago, but I wasn't really that spiritually developed yet, and I did it for about a month everyday.

Now I meditate everyday and usually I can get my self in that "hemispheres syncronized" state and I like it.

8D Audio combined with brainwave entrainment (binaurals, isochronics etc) is the best for me.

Thanks for sharing your story!

21 hours ago, kray said:

Thank you for sharing this. 

You are welcome friend, i hope you find value in it

51 minutes ago, Kimara said:

8D Audio combined with brainwave entrainment (binaurals, isochronics etc) is the best for me.

Thanks for sharing your story!

You are welcome friend, i hope you find value in it

I started crying....I found it very healing.