somegirl

Is trying to get with a popular guy worth it?

43 posts in this topic

On 4/29/2022 at 4:02 AM, SgtPepper said:

The thing is... you don't know this person. 

I feel like best case scenario, just hang out with them as a potential partner, but I'd avoid sex if you want to make yourself stand out and communicate you are looking for a serious long term relationship, unless one night stands are your thing. 

What about kissing? :D 

13 minutes ago, somegirl said:

What about kissing? :D 

I think kissing is okay after a good time and you feel some level of trust/hope in that person :)

On those first dates, it indicated to me that the girl 100% liked me and I always left feeling so fuzzy and warm :x Kissing on a first date is such a magical thing

I just think sex is like tripping on psychedelics, and it's safer to do it with people you know you can trust 9_9 

I've also seen people regret it when they become disillusioned by the person and the dissolution of the relationship appeared to be more painful. I trust that you know in your conscience what is right. I haven't heard of people complaining about taking relationships slow :D

43 minutes ago, SgtPepper said:

Kissing on a first date is such a magical thing

It indeed is :x

43 minutes ago, SgtPepper said:

I just think sex is like tripping on psychedelics, and it's safer to do it with people you know you can trust 9_9 

Yeah, absolutely.