louvar

Seeking Advice And Insights For The Future

2 posts in this topic

It was late 2014 that my first awakening happened. I was in a low state of consciousness and was awakened by a Hindu priest who showed me the light in the darkness.  I was 20 at the time and only had a high school education as I spent my early teens playing games and smoking cannabis. With no vision I had fell into depression for years. After the awakening I started working; warehouse, small businesses, large plcs but now being 23 almost 24 I am at the stage with deeper insights learned through varies perspectives of the holistic modelling and rapidly changing planet. Trying to keep up without a formal education seems daunting at least, but I have a strong vision and ability to learn that keeps me intrinsically motivated. 

Should I allocate a few months of deep work and gain deep domain expertise in a subject that interests me such as business and marketing, specifically (social Media marketing) which I know will be an emerging factor in the few years and decades or keep going with the flow as I've been reading a lot of self help books and implementing these in my practices. I don't know where computer science can take me and I prefer to be flexible and self employed instead of being tied down to a career with someone else's vision, although I don't necessarily see that as always a downside, but I believe my learning is better accumulated from self education instead of a less opportunistic 9-5. 

My goals and aspirations are to start by improve upon my creative writing and public speaking abilities  whilst publishing free e-books on my thought process towards breaking gaming/gambling addictions through spiritual practices and teachings, training intentionally not habitually. Together with these are to continue developing my business and marketing knowledge and constantly moving forward during changing times to develop/create successful business and also non-profit organisations in the future through creating a network of highly insightful people. I intend to do this in my work native country in India Gujarat and also here in the UK.

Im incredibly flexible and have no attachments and am looking for some insight and advise for what my next steps should be although I ultimately know its down to me to take the action. 

Edited by louvar

If you can replace words like work with words like fun, across the board, you will have everything you want. If you struggle to do this, accept that you are what you repeat. Start repeating what you want to be, and by the laws of the universe, you will become it. 

MEDITATIONS TOOLS  ActualityOfBeing.com  GUIDANCE SESSIONS

NONDUALITY LOA  My Youtube Channel  THE TRUE NATURE