Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Bernardo Carleial

Words of Wisdom taken from an Anime Series

2 posts in this topic

I did not expected that level of wisdom coming from a Anime series, it's called Vinland Saga.
And I'm still puzzled by some of the things that we're said on that scene...
The core of his message reminds me a lot of what Leo taught in the 2nd part of his "What is Love?" series..

However, I disagree with what was said with regard to parental and passionate love as being JUST a form of discrimination...
Yes, in the large scheme of things, it is discrimination, but it is so because we're bound to this dual reality, in which everything we do is determined by our ability to discriminate (a.k.a making distinctions) in this perceived world around us, and love will inevitably be the case by the majority of humans.
But regardless of that, I still believe that  parental/passionate love is an invitation to the experience of what Love can lead us to, even in its conditional/arbitrary form, as Leo said in his video.

I want to know what you guys think of that?
I thought about putting that video in the vMEME Turquoise mega-thread, but because I'm not very familiar with that stage, I decided to put it here instead, so that we could have a discussion about it.??

FUN FACT: the reason why this warrior got that mad was because he ate an Amanita Muscaria mushroom.

Edited by Bernardo Carleial

Love has come to mean absolutely everything to me, I witness it in every moment, every scenario, and every human interaction. This is so because love, to me, has come to mean expression and power. Love is that masculine energy of the universe, and wisdom that feminine energy that makes him whole, for there can be no expression without wisdom.

Of course, in human terms, love can only mean embrace. When taking care of a child, one is embracing the vulnerability and innocence of that child. When making love, as we often put it, this is the embracing of our partner's sexuality. When communing with one another, we are embracing each other's social aspect of being human. When we hug someone, we embrace that person's personhood.

The opposite of this embrace will, as you can imagine, come across as unloving.