Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vibroverse

Imagination

4 posts in this topic

You're watching Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, and in some scene Hermione looks at the camera and tells your name and says "hey, what's up, you know that you right now are dreaming this movie, yeah? hmm, okay, let's continue" and the movie turns back to "normal". 

"You know, you're imagining this movie and this tv, and the story of Harry Potter and the author of this and the creation process etc of this movie and Emma Watson, me, right now, out of nothing that is you, yeah? Okay let's turn back to 'normal' again, okay, haha". And it turns back to "normal". 

Hmhm hmhm hmhm hmhm. Hmhm hmhm. Atchooo. Alright it is how reality is at the ultimate level, there only is this moment, this frame, and it is not coming from anywhere. It is coming from here and now.

Hmhm. All the books and movies and videos and people are coming from the here and now, but I'm in the relative level of space and time and duality and others etc, alright. Atchoooo. 

Consciousness can know everything, because consciousness, the self, is the knowledge itself at the ultimate level. Consciousness, the self, is the logic, the rule, itself at the ultimate level. That's the state of contentment, of love, of ease. 

Edited by Vibroverse

50 minutes ago, Vibroverse said:

Consciousness can know everything, because consciousness, the self, is the knowledge itself at the ultimate level. Consciousness, the self, is the logic, the rule, itself at the ultimate level. That's the state of contentment, of love, of ease. 

Umm sir, this is Wendy's

34 minutes ago, nistake said:

Umm sir, this is Wendy's

Oh sorry, my bad, can I have a cheeseburger then? Let's make it a double cheese please. 

Edited by Vibroverse