Erica

New York, Meet Up In Real Life?

6 posts in this topic

I live in New York. I take the train every day and sometimes watch Leo's videos and secretly hope someone will see over my shoulder and recognize it and we'll strike up a conversation. I have a few close female friends on the West Coast and we watch Leo's videos and engage in lengthy discussions about them, but no one in person. Essentially, I hate staring at a screen and find that engaging online is so much less meaningful than engaging in real life! This isn't about hooking up. Maybe as a group gathering. There have to be thousands of us in NY, right? I'm also curious to see what the others are like. I guess I hope they're balanced, interesting and sort of get it... In general people who comment are fanatical and I know this can't be true of everyone! Anyway, let's get together and have a discussion in real life. Who's game?  

@Erica

Im in upstate NY (Saratoga Springs). I'm always game for a gathering of like minds. Send me a PM.

Edited by DJ

I live on Long Island, would be interested to meet some like minded people and talk about the video's and various topics.

I'm an Aussie but might be travelling to NYC at some point in the mid year

Just kidding you guys, that's my account and that's a fake picture of some random chick on the interwebs. I'm just some dude.

Now, where were we? Oh, that's right. Who wants to meet up?

(jokes)

Edited by Evilwave Heddy