Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
The Rainmaker

Overlap between new age spirituality and Satanism

3 posts in this topic

Do you think there is any observable overlap between the creeds of New Thought and Satanism, and if so, how would you explain these similarities? Also, let me know if anyone wants to Skype on this subject because I could discuss it for hours. 

One of the earliest large-scale use of  the term New Age came from The New Age Magazine which was made by the Scottish Rite of Freemasonry. A number of the most prominent Freemasons wrote many times about Lucifer being the path to the light in books which were most of the time released in private and only available to high-ranking Freemasons that have now been discovered by people not involved with Freemasonry after many years. 

Everybody wanna be a mystic, but nobody wanna dissolve themselves to the point of a psych ward visit. 
https://youtu.be/5i5jGU9wn2M?si=-rXSAiT1MMZrdBtY

On 4/4/2022 at 11:50 PM, The Rainmaker said:

Do you think there is any observable overlap between the creeds of New Thought and Satanism, and if so, how would you explain these similarities? Also, let me know if anyone wants to Skype on this subject because I could discuss it for hours. 

I don't know about the creeds but I think they overlap in the sense that they are both lower consciousness. New age spirituality is a destructive form of Spiral Dynamics Stage Green. Satanism generally is a destructive form of Stage Red. Both suck. I don't think you should dabble in them.