PepperBlossoms

Hallucinating People

2 posts in this topic

For those of you who have hallucinated people or other things that look like people, what did you make of it?

I did for a split second last night.  It was a black and white figure with open eyes making eye contact with me a few inches away from me and medium length hair and it floated past my right side.  My initial response was this is creepy.

It's hard to know why that happened.  I wasn't intentionally trying to see anything.

Other than that, it's just been bug hallucinations occasionally.

All I can think of is that I was listening to this music for a few hours and it put me in the mind space.  My great grandma would apparently see people going in and out of the walls.  I was looking online and various disorders cause for hallucinations.

This was the music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1czR5v80_IQ

To clarify, it wasn't where I thought I saw something and turned and nothing was there.  I saw it and it saw me.  The figure was pale white and the hair and eyes were black.  Also, I only saw the head, neck, and upper torso.  It moved swiftly.

https://www.ghostsandgravestones.com/types-of-ghosts I guess ghosts are a possibility.. if those are real which I have no clue.

Edited by PepperBlossoms

I saw some ghost/spirit thing when I was a baby. It had a blue tint to it, and looked like a little boy. I still don't really know what to make of it, just think it was an interesting experience. As a baby I wasn't scared, but I think if I saw the same thing now I would be lol.

"God is not a conclusion, it is a sudden revelation. When you see a rose it is not that you go through a logical solipsism, "This is a rose, and roses are beautiful, so this must be beautiful." The moment you see it, the head stops spinning thoughts. On the contrary, your heart starts beating faster. It is something totally different from the idea of truth." -Osho