Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
B222

Not sure

4 posts in this topic

If a girl shows strong interest on IG but no messaging yet, would you still look at other girls and/or message them, knowing that they’re aware of it? Both are girls I thought have a lot of potential obv but there’s several atm. Nothing more than hints tho lol… not sure how the best version of me should be here and what I should aim for.

To me it feels standard until something develops in person or at least over text. Happened twice now where I’ve looked about n they bailed.

What do I need to express in these kind of situations? Want a gf eventually or find union but who the fuck knows anything until real developments happening? 

Don’t have my shit together financially atm either tho so in a weird spot. Second question: would you pursue girls at all if you was broke? Guess I just gotta chill back til I’m financially stable… silly to not get involved on some level tho when it’s coming back at me

Would be good to hear some insight, not just to the specifics but general approach and some fundamental insight that I might be missing. Much appreciated.

Edited by B222

2 hours ago, B222 said:

If a girl shows strong interest on IG but no messaging yet, would you still look at other girls and/or message them,

Yes until you commit do what the fuck you please.

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.

2 hours ago, B222 said:

What do I need to express in these kind of situations? L

Be authentic.  Be confident.  She will eat that shit up. 

Wisdom.  Truth.  Love.