Preety_India

My womanhood and my weaknesses

70 posts in this topic

From this I came to the conclusion that good people are somewhat eccentric. And they 

INFJ-T,ptsd,BPD, autism, anger issues

Cleared out ignore list today. 

You are a troll who makes multiple accounts and now you are trolling me in this account but you won't succeed at trolling me, I laugh at your lameness. I also know who you are. And you won't succeed. Try a bit harder with your devilry. You try hard to get my attention but you won't get it no matter what you do. I'm strong and courageous. One day your bad karma will come to you. You'll be exposed and you will suffer consequences of your actions. 

Edited by Preety_India

17 hours ago, Preety_India said:

From this I came to the conclusion that good people are somewhat eccentric. And they 

From this I come to the conclusion that good people cannot really thrive in this world, only Smarties can. 

Negatively psychologically disordered people 

Positively psychologically disordered people 

Criminals without conscience 

Smarties 

The thing is whenever we think of psychological disorders, we usually think of it in a negative context. And obviously because people with psychological disorders tend to cause others harm. They can be stalkers and psychos. 

Yet we never think of a positive psychological disorder. 

That's the key. 

People who are not of this world, they are psychic, HSP and Empathetic, those who are deep seekers and divers, those who are divine selves, deeper selves, those who have Divinity, those who are Roman, those who are organic, those who are spiritual, those are devoted to God and live in love, those who are genuine in the heart and operate from their heart, these people are not normal, at the same time this is not a bad thing that they are not normal, it's just that they are different from the crowds. They are authentic. They are not fake "sweet." They simply do not want to betray their conscience. 

These people are positively psychologically disordered. 

PPD = positively psychologically disordered 

Society is still going to treat them as misfits. 

They are not there to get at someone. 

If at all their energy is only loving and Empathetic. 

They won't harm like the negatively psychologically disordered. 

But they can't fit into the dishonest system and schema of the world. 

Hence they are sidelined, kicked and generally treated with disdain and discarded into the same bin as the negatively psychologically disordered. 

But these are people with pure hearts. But they can't impress the narcissists of the world. 

6ayxhp.jpg

The 4th slab in the society hierarchy of the world are the Criminals, they are the lowest of the low. 

The third slab is those of negatively psychologically disordered. They cause harm and are generally considered unproductive or looked with contempt. Not all of them are harmful but some like psycho stalkers and violent individuals can be. They can commit crimes but not out of greed. They are not  attuned to worldly selfishness so they squander their lives by their own madness and lack of wisdom and put themselves into trouble and suffer and die. In a way they are innocent because they are not like Smarties, they don't know that they are causing their own suffering since maybe they are selfless in their hearts but disordered in mind. These may or may not be bad people but they will never get a chance to improve since society will look at them with fear and derision. They will cause their own misery by eventually landing in jail or asylum. Are they innocent? May or may not be. 

The Second slab belongs to the good people 

The first slab is the Smarties. They are highly successful but cold and calculated. They rule the world. 

Edited by Preety_India

Let's study these categories in detail. 

The 4th slab 

Those who come on property to claim it. Those who show aggression. Those who weaken the system. Those who prey. These are destructive elements, spawn of Satan. Their God is immorality and decadence. They are the ones who put the Christ on the cross and laughed and mocked and spat on divine virtue. They are without mercy. They destroy anything and everything that is good and spread filth everywhere. They are anti-god, they are anti-roman, they are anti-divine. Another name for these is Diluvians. They spread like weed all over the garden. They come like a deluge and flood the place with monstrosity, decaying and degradation of morals. They take over and turn everything to pieces and ash. They feed on the misery of the feeble and the suffering, they are happy to see the good being destroyed. They love the misery of others. They come from the lake of poison and they are full of toxins. They toxify the system. 

Basically these are criminals, the lowest of the low, pure scum. 

Edited by Preety_India

The 3rd slab 

The third slab is people who are negatively psychologically disordered.

Now these are the most controversial people. 

Edited by Preety_India

So Joseph came in my dreams again and he was advising me on something. 

That was kinda weird 

Edited by Preety_India

2nd slab 

1st slab. 

I was murmuring "true connection, deep connection" in sleep. 

I guess my spirit is starved and hungry for a deep connection 

One thing I promise myself is that I'll always stay real no matter what 

Although there is a price to pay, I'll still stay real. Because I have faith in something higher than me. 

I know deep down there is love inside of me. And love is not fake.