Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Shawn Philips

What happens with reincarnation when you don't reproduce?

2 posts in this topic

Most people dont know that we carry unresolved issues from our ancestors. Maybe this info is stored in our DNA, or maybe is in the called "soul".

From the spiritual community is a consensus that we have karma now from previous lives. But what happends with inherited psychologycal traumas, like daddy issues, addictions, compulsive behaviours, fixations, fetishes?

Thinking logically these issues from ancestors will be cut off if:

1.we fix them.

2. we don't pass them tou our babies?

Also it's been said in the spiritual circles, that we come here in groups of souls. What could happen if we cut the familiar tree and dont have kids? Will we reincarnate for example in a tribe in South Africa which we have zero in common?

It's much much much more broader than that I'd say. First off, every incarnation and reincarnation is of purpose and intent. If by any chance you reincarnate in South Africa, it won't be because of an issue with your current ancestral family tree, it would be because you have to, as in this is what your soul now needs. Not because of a numbers issue or anything like that. So rest in knowing that this incarnation, and whichever else to come, is a purposeful one. If you inherit an illness of some sort, it is all in place of a purpose.

Another thing is, I wouldn't worry too much on the continuity of a bloodline. I mean you should have kids because you absolutely want to and feel that there would be value in the experience of being a father. Otherwise you're doing it for all the wrong reasons. Absolutely anything and everything you do in this world, you do for yourself. Never get that twisted, it only creates room for chaos.