alhhany

Question to leo or someone experienced with psychedelics

2 posts in this topic

I've never had any chance with psychedelics 'Yet', but can you explain how the different people will relate to psychedelics;(5-MeO-DMT)

1st, some one who is just an addict, have trapped in many issues in life and use different drugs as escape, and let say his friend exposed him as to this powerful drug, that will make him forget even more his problems!

2nd, some average spiritual seeker, who is full of beliefs and ideas/ expectations after watching a ton of leo's content, others experiences... & what people say about it!

3rd, let say,a guy seeking the 'truth' in some place like india, tibet... what ever, with a guru that tell him just meditate for some years and you will realize it, you know what I mean, not as direct as leo!

I looked at your question from 2 different angles.

1.) Technically all 3 of those descriptions could be equal to the same one person at different stages in their life, How ever with regards to 5Me0, I would say all 3 of those people if they took it would have a similar experience. How then they interpret what they experience would be filtered through their own understanding, which could change behavior in one way or another. 

2. How each person relates to psychedelics in general, is hard to determine because its a subject thing. You might expect person 1) to abuse their use, or completely transform their life, person 2) you might expect to responsibly, methodically use them for spiritual growth, person 3) you might expect them to avoid use all together. However these are judgments im making based on general observations from my own experience, and there's too many individual factors you have to consider with any single person. You cant just make assumptions about someone based on the factors you've given. Alot more data would be necessary, especially one on one communication with the individual. humans are far more complex than any description. As there are many layers to a persons psyche. Their background and experience and knowledge of psychedelia plays a roll as well.

Focus on the solution, not the problem