Oskar89

Kriya Supreme Fire Technique

4 posts in this topic

Hello there,

I am reading The Secret Power of Kriya Yoga. There is a technique in this book (Kriya Supreme Fire) which I want to learn but I am not sure how to apply it 100%. Maybe some of you have already practised this technique and can help me out here.

My question is:

I dont really understand point number 5. At point number 2, they say to concentrate energy in the heart chakra, but than to change the concentration spot to where...? I'm confused in that part. Should I do one session for heart chakra only, one session for navel chakra only, one session for sacral chakra only...and so on? Please help me to understand that part please. I am copying and pasting the steps of this techinque below.

Technique:

1...do khechari mudra or put the tounge upward as much as you can(strive to achieve khechari, it is importabt in here)

2...inhale up to 75-90% full capacity, pulling the energy up from the root chakra toward the heart chakra

3...hold your breath, gently, and pull your lower abdomen in and up, and lock it firmly as in uddiyana bandha(abdominal lock)
with mula bandha(perineum lock) and jalandhara bandha(chin lock) as well. Keep all three locks until you exhale.

4...relax and hold the breath for about two minutes, if possible in the heart area instead of the belly area.

5...focus on your chosen concentration spot. choose where it feels empty and spacious (navel, 3 or 4 fingers below, perineum or the heart space)

6...you will feel a massive heat and will probably be shaking, but then...a vast silence comes. Stay with that silence as long as you can, but don't go over the prescribed two minutes.

7...release everything and exhale. notice how the heart chart opens and joy is felt afterward. you might also feel some ''ecstatic electricity'' going from the root chakra upward through the spinal column.

8...relax and calm down.

Please let me know :)

Thank you and Be well!

Focus on only one oncentration spot (whichever you like), during one breathhold. During other breathholds you can change the spot. But its probably a bit more potent if you keep the same spot during one meditation session. 

Hmmm this sounds like Tummo instructions posted by Loco Austriaco.

It’s saying that you store the air there! 

Because you’re supposed to suck your abdomen in and up.

The focus then is on the navel to activate kundalini energy I assume. :)